CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What kind of parasite is this?
 
shroom Views: 1,434
Published: 29 months ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,337,115

Re: What kind of parasite is this?


You are simply not digesting your food. This can be a result of many things, the least of which could be directly caused by a pathogen.

There could be a metabolic disorder, and might require full hormone panel to correctly identify, toxic exposure, etc.

If there are infectious elements, they are likely caused by this main problem.

Hypothyroidism,diabetes,liver disorders, autoimmune,stomach disorders etc., should be investigated.

If you are exposed to many animals, there could be a helminth infection, but I doubt very much this is fungal-related unless you are immune deficient.

Shroom
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)