CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine withdrawal and wonky labs?

BurntMarshmallow Views: 805
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,336,896

Re: Iodine withdrawal and wonky labs?

I forgot to mention some food choices that can interfere with vitamins.

Most people around here know about raw veggies and unsprouted raw seeds and nuts and phytates and oxalates. But there are other things it seems no one talks as much about, and I'll share a couple of those.

Tea, camilla sinensis (green, black or white), even organic, contains a lot of fluoride. It will affect your thyroid and pineal glands. Don't listen to those out there who say the fluoride in tea is special and somehow magically safe. It's not special or safe. And tea is one of the causes of my own thyroid issue.

Coffee (even decaf) and tea also contain ATCs, or anti-thiamine compounds. Raw fish (sushi) also has ATCs and too much will deplete thiamine. This isn't really an issue unless you eat or drink it everyday, and are also experiencing a situation where your thiamine is low. Like from a couple days of being hyper metabolic. Low thiamine symptoms include irritability, depression, headache, heart palpitations, edema (swollen ankles), muscle and joint pain, stomach pain, nausea, swallowing difficulties.... the list goes on.

Sugar - this will deplete thiamine because thiamine is required to metabolize sugar.

A word about dairy. If you avoid dairy you may not get enough riboflavin. (Soymilk is usually fortified with riboflavin.) If you have dry lips, and dry or burning eyes, you need more riboflavin. We don't store riboflavin and need it a few times a day, every day. Without riboflavin you can't make ATP, which is the body's version of money. Nothing happens in the body without ATP. If you have too many days over time of low riboflavin, it can eventually cause a type of anemia. It's a very common cause of migraines. It can take four months of high dose riboflavin to recover.

Okay, I think that's it! lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)