CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What spiece of fluke is this?

CalamityJane Views: 2,437
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,336,623

Re: What spiece of fluke is this?

I use fresh pineapple in my AM/PM shakes with papaya and yes it is a game changer. The pineapple melts the thorns/hooks, but too much can make you loose hair, same with papaya. Everything has a balance.

Though, I have seen mucus on other peoples pictures and they seem to be more stringy and white like snot, which has happened also. But, the green and clear mucus of the picture I showed you actually has babies inside of it, along with other things. I noticed the green mucus a few times through the process of killing the flukes. The first time was when I was using the castor oil packs. with weekly breaks in between the use of the castor oil packs it is time consuming, comforting and effective. The intense pain that follows when the flukes detach from the intestinal lining is horrible, the swelling and gas that fills the belly just hurts. But, I noticed on the second day of each use that the passing of the mucus and detached flukes were coming out. Each time there is a release of old, dead and repelled flukes the pain in the intestines is noticed. What is happening during these times, I have no idea. My imagination runs wild. In the past few weeks the additional stomach weight has come off and able to do situps again. Tenderness in the stomach is minimum and I encourage anyone dealing with parasites to massage. Even if it means to focus on where the tenderness is and isn't. When the last of the flukes were as far away from the poisons and foods that harmed them I used a homemade enema of distilled water, Shu Wu, Hops, Mugwort and Goat Rue. Using small doses to see how my body handled the process, it seemed to help with that little added push for release.

It has only been very recent this week that the large ones, obviously dead are coming out after eating some raw garlic. I have stayed away from the bitters because it causes scattering and they dig out of the intestines to go else where. That's what it feels like when a scattering happens. So once the mucus comes out you will notice less babies floating on the top of the water. You have the right idea about keeping the diet clean fruit and veggies. I have had more movement while my bowels are loose than when consuming grains and cheeses.

The process takes months and months. I started in March and here it is September. I never knew that the body could make so much mucus and everything is in layers. It seems a waste to use poison/anthelmintics when you need to remove the layers before hitting the parasites.

But, without the anthelmintics I would never have known about the parasites.. so better out than in. that seems to be a favorite statement here on CureZone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.387 sec, (2)