So if I understand it correctly, you're saying that it most likely isn't toxic black mould because in that case we would be much sicker by now? I mean we do have some problems but it's nothing that affects us to the point where we can't function in our daily lives. And we also don't have any respiratory problems, which seems to be the most common problem when it comes to mould exposure...?
Either way we will try find someone who can test the mould for us as soon as possible. If it turns out to be toxic black mould, do we still have to move even if it's just some patches? Or would it be enough to have it removed and then get an air purifier to take care of eventual spores in the air?