CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any medications that work without doing enemas

HotelParasite Views: 639
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,335,635

Re: Any medications that work without doing enemas

It sounds like your colon is packed with the same parasites I had. I still don't know what that jelly fish looking thing is.

I had the best results with Fenbendazole. I used the horse paste Panacur at 57 grams per tub. The initial 5 days of 50 MG/KG/D resulted in BMs with large amounts of round worms and the jelly fish things. My colon was blocked before I took the meds. I used epson salts to ensure things were expelled. I did a liver cleanse and my BM was pounds of parasites. Very traumatizing.

I think you may have approached it wrong. You have to go after the breeding adults first. No sense trying to kill larvae when the adults are pumping out millions of eggs a day.

Everyone has a different opinion and every persons body and infection is different.

I started with fenbendazole, Ivermectin, and praziquantel to kill adults repeatedly.
I don't do enemas. I tried it but felt it was doing more damage than good. I do use Solgar Liver Complex and Taurine to keep my liver pumping out the parasites.

Moxidectin works but it is so strong that I believe it would kill you unless you have knocked out the adults and a big portion of the larvae.
The body can only deal with some amount of the toxin from the dead parasites. If you kill them all at once they will kill you. Lots of cases of people dying from their liver and kidneys not being able to get the toxin out fast enough. I got very sick several times when I was frustrated and took more and more drugs.

I also found that switching things up all the time was much more effective. Five days of Fenben and prazi then five days of Iver twice a day. then Albendazole and Prazi for 5 days. Then Iver for 5. Then start over. You'll have to switch it up as you identify the larvae birthing times.
Do what works for you. Fenben is the larvae killer. When you feel them crawling is when you should be taking Fenben. If you still feel them crawling add Prazi.

The most helpful thing for me was Lufenuron. It is a chitin inhibitor and weakens the outer shell of the eggs and kills the fungus that protects the larvae.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (2)