CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE, can someone (experienced) clear this up. (day 5) MC + BP,Tea,SWF's IN WHAT ORDER

pepe Views: 909
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 233,520

Re: PLEASE, can someone (experienced) clear this up. (day 5) MC + BP,Tea,SWF's IN WHAT ORDER

Thanks for your concern. The simple truth is that feathers will be ruffled irregardless of anything if you present info contrary to anything anyone sez. I know "you" know that I never contradict anything here unless I present comprehensive info to accompanie anything. As I very clearly said, I encourage anyone that has any info that contradicts what I say to present it. "Teach" me that what I have written is wrong without making it personal. The MC has been an amazing trip and an absolutly waonderful thing for me. many people can play a violin for 20 years and others can play it for 2 with greater understanding and skill. If you got something that can teach me and show me better than what I have presented I honesltly and trully want to know and "learn" if you are gonna come here and present something just because this is what ypou do then don't get upset if it is questioned in any way. If you got info and any facts or even reasonable factual argument that can improve what this Forum and what the MC is about then present it. This is a discussion/support forum if you post something to a "PUBIC FORUM" be prepared to discuss things in an intelligent manner without getting personal or don't post at all.

Tit for Tat on the same token why don't you go do whatever it is you do and don't focus on me but on the actual subject thats being discussed. I'm a "growed" ;+D man an can very well take care of my bidnez. Thanks for your concern but I am not seeking advice.

Just a "FRIEND" that won't lie to you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)