CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dentist wants root canal done. How to avoid this?

MrCuddly Views: 2,823
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,334,820

Re: Dentist wants root canal done. How to avoid this?

Dentists love root canals - they're the big ticket item that keeps their practices thriving. If you have a sore toe, they'll recommend a root canal.

But as others have said, they can have bad health consequences. When I've had abscesses or other problems where root canals were recommended as urgent and essential I've done these two things:

1) If there's pain, puss abscess or infection - put a clump of Bentonite clay between the cheeck and gum of the tooth in question. Keep this up until the pain goes away, swelling subsides etc. The clay will start to smell terrible as it draws out the infection from the gums. Put fresh clay every couple hours.

2) (As others have said) oil pull at least twice a day with your oil of choice plus a few drops of oregano oil (or as many as you can take without your mouth feeling like it's burning).

The last time this happened - I went another five years or so before it became a problem again. Instead of going for the recommended root canal, implant, etc - I just had them extract it.

I always wondered if I kept oil pulling daily as recommended if i would have had to lose the tooth at all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)