CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE, can someone (experienced) clear this up. (day 5) MC + BP,Tea,SWF's IN WHAT ORDER

pepe Views: 1,017
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 233,485

Re: PLEASE, can someone (experienced) clear this up. (day 5) MC + BP,Tea,SWF's IN WHAT ORDER

Again you fail to address >>>any<<< of the relelevant points being made whatsoever which is all that I have done. Nothing personal whatsoever. It is you who is now making this about me and wasting the time and space here.

You did address the issue of water but I'm going back and giving some very comprehensive >>info<< to the original inception of the the UC and how it just simply not a well thought out plan to begin with and never a part on the MC. Both in my post and link I presented detailed and comprehensive info. You on the other hand have not addressed any of the issues I presented and in liu of any relevant information are now resorting to personal insults. 

Please save the personal theatrics as I did not address you in any personal way. I just simply presented some comprehensive information that did not agree with you. If you have anything that contradicts what I presented then please I encourage you to share it with us and leave  your personal insults out. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)