CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Complicated Strongyloide ...Re: Nematode Encysted larvae , arrested development , hypobiosis

SHARKMAN Views: 1,779
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,334,453

Re: Complicated Strongyloide ...Re: Nematode Encysted larvae , arrested development , hypobiosis

You mention the immune system a lot . Just my 2 cents worth and my millions of dead worm thoughts . As the worms thrive on bacteria farmed from boring tunnels in your intestines bringing bacteria in places it shouldn't be also drains your immune system . When battling a nematode infection , you are also battling bacterial and fungal infections . When worm load suddenly drops from meds fungal infections and kidney and bladder infections (bacteria) were common in my recovery . Fenben kept my fungal infections under control along with worms and the doxy always eliminated my bacterial infections (back pain ) . Bacterial infections are usually the cause of death in strongyloides disseminated hyperinfection so taking tetracycline(doxy ) in my case was wise .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)