CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Copper Detox -- how long for results?

royalnonesuch Views: 2,008
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,334,289

Re: Copper Detox -- how long for results?

Sounds like you know your stuff.

I've tested negative for most major bacterial and viral infections, i.e. Lyme, CPN, Mycoplasma, EBV etc. I was only positive for the chickenpox virus, which I had as a kid.

I can't recall if gut symptoms were present at the onset of my illness. It seemed to start with 'adrenal fatigue', i.e. hypoglycemia, poor stress tolerance, crashes etc., then I became bedridden/inactive, then the GI stuff started to become more prominent. So maybe the slower metabolism and gut motility helped bacterial infections proliferate?

My doctor works at a clinic that places a lot of emphasis on gut dysbiosis, so she's had me do a comprehensive stool analysis, but it will take 4 weeks for the results. My understanding is that they then treat with targeted Antibiotics /probiotics.

I can't afford a hair test, but everything I've read on copper being simultaneously high (biounavailable) and low seems to make sense.

I've had a couple of parasite PCR tests done with a general government lab, but they were negative. My doctor also gave me a kit for a better lab that use 3 stool samples.

Is it overly optimistic to hope that gut infection/dysbiosis might be the whole culprit in my case?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)