CureZone   Log On   Join
Weight gain and impotence on protocol

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
sscobalt182 Views: 1,075
Published: 4 years ago

Weight gain and impotence on protocol

I have been on the Iodine protocol for about 2 weeks now. I am taking all supporting co supplements, except for the b vitamins due to my intolerance to them(mthfr a2198c mutation).

My problem with the protocol is weight gain and impotence. I am 23 years old and I have had issues with my erection in the past, but it feels dead as of right now. I can only contribute it to the iodine.

I do not feel cold, and my benefits have been great. I have no brain fog after eating anymore and that alone makes me want to continue and even up my dosage to 100 mg.

My problems I have been dealing with is low energy, brain fog, depression, brain fog happens after eating meals the worst. I feel my best fasting.

Does all this sound like detox symtpoms? I had bad anxiety at 12.5mg and i knew that was detox, but that subsided very shortly after taking that 12.5mg. From there I dont really have any neuro detox symptoms which is a great thing. However the lack of erection really bothers me.

My diet is clean and very paleo friendly. I eat most of my carbs from fruits due to the fact I have Klebsiella overgrowth and starches cause bad inflammation in my back. I am dairy, wheat, and grain free. I keep my carbs around 20% of my total, my fat is around 50-60% and protein is 20-30%. My meats are Antibiotic free and usually grass fed. I only use Kerrgold Butter, Beef Tallow, Duck Fat, and coconut oil. My diet is limited, but according to chronometer my macros are usually well above the rda.

And thoughts/feedback would be greatly appreciated

Here's what I am taking atm:

Lugols 2% - 25mg
Selenium methionine - 400mcg
Magnesium - 650mg - night
Vitamin C - 1-2000mg
Calcium - 500mg - morning
Redmond Real Salt - 1-3 tspn
Activated Charcoal - 20 gm
Potassium Chloride - 1000mg
Chromium- 200mcg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)