CureZone   Log On   Join
Help from iodine experts re iodine weight gain , TSH

Natural mom Views: 888
Published: 5 years ago

Help from iodine experts re iodine weight gain , TSH

Hi,
I have been taking 50mg of Lugal's daily for just over 1 year, along with Celtic Sea Salt , B-complex vitamins,selenium,vitamin C(1000mg), vitamin D (1000 iu), magnesium (200mg + 10 sprays of trans-dermal mag. I started Idone because I have a large fibroid uterus (12-14wks size!). After starting Iodine protocol, my hair falling and skin got better. I went for a physical in 2 months ago and the doctor did my thyroid panel. Here are the numbers:
TSH 3rd Gen.=12.92
Free T4=0.6
Free T3=2.7

Last year my numbers were:
TSH 3rd Gen= 2.81
Free T4= 1.0
Free T3=2.8
Doctor told me to stop taking Iodine and that I have hypothyroid. I read on your forum to include SSKI to this regimen. So started taking 1200mcg of SSKI along with everything else. Since then my weight has been steadily increasing(which I don't want). I have gained a total of 10 lbs. since I started Iodine a year ago but about 5 lbs. after starting SSKI . My belly has gotten bigger as well. My fibroid is still about the same size.
Do I have hypothyroid?
Should I continue Iodine? Should I discontinue SSKI and continue just 50mg of Lugal?
What am I doing wrong?
I have ordered the ATP-cofactors hoping they will help. It would be great if some of the Iodine experts can comment and assist me on this. Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)