CureZone   Log On   Join
Pinworm Infection- what med will kill the eggs?

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or L...

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

More
More
More
  Views: 647
Published: 24 months ago

Pinworm Infection- what med will kill the eggs?

I am struggling with a pinworm problem. I've taken pyrantel palmoate for 6 weeks. That stuff needs to be taken WAY more than the once recommended dose then a dose two weeks later. Bc there a millions of eggs! I took it three days in a row once every week for six weeks approximately. I also took the recommended doseage for my weight of Equimax which has ivermectin and praziquantel for two weeks. I was hesitant to take it but very glad I did. I did not experience side effects exempt a herx symptom from the equivalent of a headache and I just took an Advil for the headache and was totally fine. For those who are fearful of taking these, do not be. I took a pea sized amount of the Equimax once a day for two weeks and am so glad to know that my fluke and Tapeworm load is probably zero now. I do feel in better health now as well.

After all of this I still had pinworms. The reason the pinworm itching wouldn't go away is because these Meds do not reach the vagina where pinworms can be. The ivermectin and the Pyrantel stay in the intestine. I am putting this online because my medical doctor wouldn't even give me a prescription when I showed him a video of the wriggling pinworm in the toilet. He sent that fecal sample to the lab that had that very worm in it that I collected from that bowel movement and it came back negative. So he didn't give me a prescription. My kids dr wouldn't prescribe anything either despite seeing the video of the wriggling pinworm but did advise to get the pyrantel palmoate and so I did. We all took the Pin-X. My kids seem fine. But I was still struggling with the problem.

Finally, I realized these were in the vaginal area where none of the medicine reaches. I also had been on herbal parasite Wormwood Cove tincture. Yet I literally had worms in the vagina after all this. And I am a very clean person. This was shocking. to make sure the mess got to the worms, I had to put the pyrantel palmoate in the vagina. You can do this with an enema bottle. I chose not to soak a tampon or cotton ball it Bc it would be irritating to have so much remain in there. Finally after this, the biting and wriggling stopped in the vagina, anus areas. Repeat this every day along with the strict personal hygiene and home cleaning that is recommended and underwear changing. Wasn the area multiple times a day, administer the PP med to the area twice a day for a week and change underwear every time. I did confirm the presence of a worm in that area prior to embarking on this protocol.

I am generally anti-Meds however this situation was in need of Meds and I'm glad I took them.

Stinging/bite type sensation on the cervix was a sign I had these too which I felt about three months before seeing one in the toilet. Never felt that before in my life. Now I don't get the biting stinging anymore in that area.

These worms are horrible. Hard to get rid of. I just wanted to share with other women who may be struggling. This is what worked for me over the counter when my general practitioner failed to help in any way. I got the Equimax from Amazon.

QUESTION: is there any med like mebendazole, fenben, Alben, etc that will also kill the eggs? Also do any of these meds kill vaginal pinworms? Please let me know. Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)