There is no way you can live in mold house,if you are allergic and you return there make sure your will and papers are in order and someone knows your last wishes. I would rather die than live in mold house.
We had hidden mold in our house no odor at all and it was no visible. I slowly became sicker and sicker, eventually I was at deaths door I saw so many doctor went to the hospital over 200 times lucky we had insurance.
Mold makes you feel like you have the flu every day plus some other symptoms. I had
tremors, blurred vision, heart palpitations , wheezing . weakness tiredness, hallucinations , brain fog , memory loss . dizziness, heat intolerance, light. hearing and movement sensitivity to the point where I no longer drove
or worked I was in wheel chair for few days that was so unnerving I could hardly walk or move I had muscle atrophy It was unreal, I used to be a long distance runner after mold got me I could not even walk 40 feet without almost and I could no longer carry a grocery bag .I now understand why every mold patient that Dr Shoemaker had all were going to end their lives... it was not a question of if.but a question of when. The suffering is beyond what most people could ever comprehend.
According to the new doctor at that point I had about two months left to live before I would of died of an heart attack. Then my new doctor said, he suspected mycotoxins poisoning which is mold.
Got on treatment and had the house walls
torn down and found mold. Even remediated and we had it treated twice with some fogging experts still I would get so sick when I was there.
I have heard of black mold cases of
of people having seizures, going into
coma, and having a heart attack and dying
There are some other effective treatment for mold it is best to get with Mold specialized doctor.
Cholestryamine was the one I was given also , zeolite, gamma detox.
I was so sick recovery took about 2 years was not easy I had four doctors working with me one for my hormones , another for my stiff neck brain fog I saw a Functional neurologist this type of doctor is a amazing. Two MD one environmental doctor and my specialized doctor
There much better and effective treatment I think is broken cell wall chlorella is amazing. Activated charcoal, benonite clay and anti fungal diet starves them
Dr Yu simple detox where you take Niacin which is B3, start with 50mg and work you way up to 200mg . The niacin flush happen you feel a litte warm, red ithcy and prinkly take a cool shower if it is too much
then you wait twenty minutes then you exercise
then you do a sauna for an hour then you taken activated charcoal then you take shower
Hours later you take electrolytes, and some mega vitamins. Look it up there is more to than that. was used for military personnel that had been exposed to some bad stuff and the 911 firefighter, they were given super high doses of niacin which of course this level of niacin is
supervised by doctor
The ammonia bath helped some people I was to scared to continue it but I washed all my clothes in two cups of ammonia in the wash and this kills all the bad myctoxons.