CureZone   Log On   Join
Scared. Scratch Marks on faces

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
thevoyce Views: 1,359
Published: 5 years ago

Scared. Scratch Marks on faces

Woke up tonight with scratch marks and lines on the usual places, all over my left arm, left shoulders, left side of my back, left side rib and stomach area, but also on my face. I didn't know strongyloides could get in your face. Going through ICU protocol right now but I'm not sure if I am killing them or if they have repopulate or if they're L3? I don't know. These lines and scratch marks always appear when I lie down on my left hand side to sleep. They've been pretty consistent for the past two months.

Any suggestion anyone? Because I can't seem to kill the ones that cause the lines and scratch marks and the left hand side of my body. Is it time for fenbendazole at this point or just keep going with the Ivermectin and Albendazole. The albendazole doesn't seem to be doing much .

Current status:
Able to walk and function fine
Vision 100%
Hearing 100%
I feel constipated sometimes but still 1 - 2 BMs a day

ISSUES
Movement in left shoulder, left top back, and chest
Scratch marks and lines in these areas
Heart palpitation
Chest pain

& CONCERNS
Strongyloides are moving towards my brain
Strongyoides are one step closer to my eyes where if they make that line or scratch mark in my eye, I lose my sight

Thanks again

P.S. What purpose does Moxidectin serve and the difference between that and Ivermectin?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)