CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Moxi use requires Vitamin and mineral supplementation

HotelParasite Views: 1,092
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,330,774

Re: Moxi use requires Vitamin and mineral supplementation

Curious why you take B 50 instead of B 100? B 50 does not have all the B vitamins in it. I use B 100 and supplement 1,2,3,6,12 and sometimes 5.

After one day and a pinch of Moxidectrin I am sure that Moxi is the best thing ever. Right after the first dose I had a tremendous headache but it passed after a couple hours. Then I had the gall bladder pain, although I don't have one anymore. Then the place on my nose where the parasites took up residence turned purple. OK today. Then I had gas like never before. That was yesterday. Today I feel great. The worst symptom was what they call "toxic hunger". Not real hunger, just the detox. I did have HERX but it passed quickly.

So glad I bought a dozen tubes. The strongoloids are in my bones and I have to get them out or I am going to be in real trouble. I'm already afraid my right hip joint is necrotic. Too much pain to be anything else.

The dosing still seems to be confusing. The standard dose for horses is 0.4 mg/KG or 0.0176 MG/pound. On the tube slide the 250, 500, 750, and 1000 increments are all
4.34 mg. 20MG/1150 pounds. The last increment from 1000 to 1150 is not a full dose. (0.0176 MG/pound) 150 x 0.0176 = 2.64 MG. So a full dose is 4 MG. (or 250pound horse dose)

Hard for me to think of someone taking more than 4 MG but all the papers say it is done.
So glad it works but I am concerned that people may over dose.

Thanks for the vitamin advice Matt. I'm pretty tired of taking all these things but we must press on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)