CureZone   Log On   Join
How do I know if parasites are gone?

Views: 1,999
Published: 5 years ago

How do I know if parasites are gone?

I got a positive test result for Giardia and Tapeworm last fall and took Antibiotics to kill the Giargia and Biltricide 1x a week for 5 weeks.

I got better but didn't think it killed the tapeworm. Can't say for sure why but I still had a lot of symptoms. Keep in mind I'm pretty sure I had candida as well and have been treating for that also.

I think Candida is mostly gone and most of my symptoms were better but I felt like I still had the tapeworm. Excess gas, especially enough to wake me up at night, trouble digesting carrots/celery, feeling movement, itchy anus at night, etc... those still persisted. I would see eggs from time to time in the BM and one day I saw a piece of Tapeworm to confirm in my stool - it was clinging to the outside of the stool, it was dead and very very white, not like anything I would have eaten.

So I started ICU's Tapeworm protocol and am finishing up the first dosage cycle of all the meds before giving my liver a break for a week. When I did the first killing last year I saw a bunch of tapeworm segments. But this time I have not seen any segments OR eggs passed. I figure perhaps the pieces are so small now but honestly, how do I tell the parasite is gone?

I just want them gone... =(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)