CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 5 days post-40 day fast and YES I lost weight and am keeping it off - obesity is a HEALTH RISK too and the MC as the book says is a great weight loss avenue too!!!

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
traceye Views: 2,192
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 232,963

Re: 5 days post-40 day fast and YES I lost weight and am keeping it off - obesity is a HEALTH RISK too and the MC as the book says is a great weight loss avenue too!!!

I lost a total of 38 pounds on the fast and am continuing on with the healthy lifestyle with plenty of exercise (M-F) and am not ingesting any meat, fish, chicken, sugars, fried foods, bleached/processed flours, etc. I am basically eating a diet of fresh juices, smoothies I make myself with organic yogurt, veggies and lots of water, plus the exercise at the gym and I'm still losing weight, but more importantly, my brain is working better, I'm seeing better, thinking better and my Psoriasis is still gone off of my hands and even my hair is stronger and the most important health reason - my high blood pressure is normal now and 5 days post-fast, it's still normal - so that means no hospital, no meds, etc.. I did the fast for detoxification/weight loss purposes, but first and foremost for my health - to lower my high blood pressure and I had to get some weight off to do that. I will be doing the Master-Cleanse again and after 40 days of doing it, I know I can now do anything I put my mind to and I've amazed myself and I feel great!!!! I think the reason it worked so well for me is that the weight loss was secondary to the main reason I went on the Master-Cleanse - I've found that whenever I've gone on diets they've inevitably failed because I just couldn't discipline my eating habits and with the MC, the weight loss was a plus and it's like the book says - it's a great weight loss treatment too!!! There are some people who will pooh pooh the weight loss aspect of it, but if you read the book it really does tout the weight loss, along with the health benefits - after all, isn't losing weight a health benefit???? Sure seems so to me - I had to lose the weight to get my blood pressure down, so yes, I guess weight loss was a priority after all and those that keep posting about it not being for weight loss should remember that obesity is a health problem too.

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)