CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HighOnWater hope this one is emotional enough for you.

rainy.8 Views: 368
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,329,704

Re: HighOnWater hope this one is emotional enough for you.

Do you have theological reasons? I know some have made these stories up for their own gain, but they have copied similar stories. Also, I believe the demonic has mocked the real by giving people mock experiences to deceive them. Some of the ones that are obviously not real would be the ones where people are in hell for not tithing etc. They were made up to get money out of people. When they are trying to prove a false doctrine we know something is off.

Some people think they are all made up. I do not agree. Their reasons vary. Some don't believe that demons torture people in hell and that satan does not rule there. What they don't realize is that their time has not come yet. The Bible is clear that satan is still roaming the earth. The Bible is clear that we are in a battle in a spiritual realm while on this earth meaning we should be fighting the demonic and satanic influences in our lives. This obviously means their time has not yet come.

Some don't believe it because the Bible talks about angels being bound in chains. It is true that some of these fallen angels are bound in chains, but the Bible is also clear that the ones that are bound are the ones who did not keep their first estate. They are obviously not all bound. Satan and plenty of demons are roaming the earth, our atmosphere, and this temporary hell.

The Bible is clear that where the wicked go now is only a temporary hell and that some day all of this temporary place will be thrown into the lake of fire which will be the permanent hell. It is true that satan and his demons do have to go to hell to be tormented some day. Now is not the time.

Some don't believe it because they deny all supernatural things. This is obvious not biblical.

I doubt you believe anyone's supernatural experience, but I could be wrong.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)