Few suggestions for fine tuning your diet so it helps you heal. In case you are sensitive or allergic to any of the foods suggested, avoid those foods.
Base your diet on the next foods:
- raw vegetable like cucumbers, peppers, carrots, onions etc
- occasionally cooked vegetables
- raw ocean fish like raw salmon, raw cod, raw halibut, tuna if at all available. Raw fish must be very fresh, or it can cause intestinal problems.
- occasionally cooked ocean fish
- raw or cooked shrimps if you feel they are good for you
- fruit and berry smoothies if you feel they are good for you
- occasionally dried fruits with no additives added. Most dried fruits today contains preservatives !
- raw nuts like almonds, coconut, brazil nuts, walnuts
- occasionally fried nuts
- seaweed like nori
- eggs, including raw eggs if you feel they are good for you
- other fish or shellfish if you feel they are good for you
- beans if you feel they are good for you
Eliminate from your diet for 3 months all
- grains, including rice
- milk and milk products
- all foods with added sugar
- all industrially processed foods
- all foods with food additives , preservatives , benzoates , sorbates , citrates , nitrates , nitrites , etc
- all fried foods
- all meat except occasionally some chicken, if you feel you need some meat
- all foods sold ready made, packaged, canned, pre-made, processed, etc ...
- avoid restaurant foods as you have no way of knowing what it contains