CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tampon left in for 3 weeks

Duh niece Views: 89,103
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 70,116

Re: Tampon left in for 3 weeks

Ok ladies this is gross, I did the same thing, I had my period so I used a tampon, I was already at the end but was wearing white shorts so I used a tampon, fine right?! Well, I ended up forgetting to take it out, of course I'm sexually active with my husband so one night as we're having sex I can smell a terrible foul discussing smell. I immediately got up took a shower and went back to having sex but I could still smell it just not as strong! I touched my vagina and then smelled my hand, I couldn't believe that horrible odor was coming from me, in all honesty I started to cry. I was sure something was seriously wrong with me. So I went to the bathroom to try and clean myself again this time I placed my finger inside and again that odor was gross like a dead animal. That's when I knew it's gotta be an old tampon, so I began to look for it with my finger, sure enough there it was stinky as hell but it was out! My poor hubby he said he smelled it for days but didn't wanna hurt my feelings! That thing was on there for weeks, at least two.
Needless to say I'm never using tampons again. And ladies if you do end up in my shoes use a douche and three
That should get you smelling fresh once again...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.703 sec, (1)