CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone with experience/insight with using NAC while breastfeeding?

maynard11 Views: 3,048
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,328,224

Re: Anyone with experience/insight with using NAC while breastfeeding?

Thank you for your insight, and the info.
Illuminating!

My daughter and I are awaiting thyroid tests, as it is suspected we both might be hypo. She is 17 months old, and still nursing.

We recently have started B12 to deal with a deficiency, and it has been really great for both of us. My ND also has us on a B complex.

I thought I'd take some selenium while waiting for our tests to come in, and took a 200 mcg tab of selenomethionine. I made her very overstimulated and hyper!

I reduced it to 1/4 tab (I took it, and she gets everything from nursing), which seemed fine.

But I took it on a day I also had my b12 injection, and she has been hyper for the past two days. She settles down fine, naps and is sleeping normally. But is clearly overstimulated, especially when upset.

I thought this might be over methylation. She is fine when just doing the b12 and bcomplex. The selenium is sending her over the top. Maybe the selenium with no Iodine is exacerbating the hypo or adrenals?

So confused about it all. I will not do the NAC for now, and keep to our reg. antioxidants.

Any insight is appreciated further! Thanks :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)