CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UT taste

stctom Views: 529
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,327,657

Re: UT taste

Ok, thanks for the input. I was a little worried because of the fact that I actually enjoy drinking my urine and find the taste rather delicious. At first, I thought, "How can this be?" We have grown up with the impressions that it is nasty and disgusting, so I wasn't really prepared for actually liking the taste, even with my first time drinking about 6 ounces. I find nothing at all objectionable, and if I didnt think it was too risky, I would ingest 100% of it everday. In the morning, it tastes more like the liquid or juices from my favorite stew my wife makes....like celery, carrots, and potatoes liquid, which I lap up when she makes it. In the afternoon, when it is more clear after lots of water, its more like green tea, which I also like, so not too much like lemonade. Do you have any thoughts on how much I should drink each day for health benefits?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.727 sec, (1)