CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 37 - 3 more to go!!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
traceye Views: 904
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 232,717

Re: Day 37 - 3 more to go!!

My tongue went pink about day 14-20 I think and has stayed that way. I have lots of energy, although right now, I don't because I was moving furniture last weekend and pulled some muscles in my arm, along with stretching some tendons. Pays not to try and be superwoman. I find I am sleeping great and in general, just feeling better than I have for years - like I'm 25 years younger. My shoulder/arm thing is bugging me because it's slowing me down and that I don't like, but I'm not taking any muscle relaxants, anti-inflammatories or pain killers or any kind, nor am I going to.

I will be on day 40 tomorrow and that will be my last day, then onto probiotics (Udo's) and a super blend oil (again Udo's) and fruit smoothies and veggies and no meats, fish or fowl or dairy products for quite some time, if ever. I plan on doing the liver cleanse 1 to 2 weeks afterwards and then a Bowel Cleanse - I'm hoping my digestive system and metabolism (with lots of exercise) will normalize and that the weight I've lost and good feeling I have stay with me until the next MC.

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)