CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 37 - 3 more to go!!

gitam Views: 923
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 232,666

Re: Day 37 - 3 more to go!!

Hello! I am interested in doing a master cleanse, primarily as a purification and detox. I don't have a set number of days in mind but I would like to go until my tongue is completely pink. How long did it take for you until your tongue was pink? Now that it is, do you feel healthier, more energy? How has The Master Cleanse been so far? Has it been worth it? I've been on it several times before lasting around 15 days, giving up because the urge to eat was too powerful. My tongue was about 60% pink at that time. Every day a little patch of white would come off. Has it been that way with you, patches of white being removed each day? My next master cleanse I would like to last until my tongue is all pink. Is it worth it to achieve that objective? What about losing a lot of weight, or energy levels, how have they been?

Sorry for bombarding you with so many questions. It seems that someone who has gone as long as you on the cleanse is absolutely astounding. Any information you can share would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.594 sec, (1)