CureZone   Log On   Join
The "Missing 28 Pages" From 911

ChaztheMeatHead Views: 666
Published: 3 years ago

The "Missing 28 Pages" From 911

It looks like O'Bonehead just released the missing 28 pages from the Senate report on 911. I downloaded it and here it is.

I haven't read it yet, but supposedly it shows the Saudi's were involved. They blacked out the Top Secret titles, names, file names and things that might implicate branches of the "government" it looks like. Plus it shows even our "government" admits we were lied to about 911.

//www.curezone.org/upload/Members/ChazTheMeatHe/Books/Missing_28_Pages.pdf

We need someone who is not part of that crime ring in DC in office now, and maybe we'll get to the real and whole bottom to all this. And Trump is the ONLY one who will do that.

Donate now to his cause and you'll get your name on the banners at the convention, so you can be there without having to go and be part of the wild west show that's about to happen there. I did today.

And notice the timing of this release? Right before the conventions that will be dominating the news everywhere for a while. That's how they work. It's called redirection. They try to redirect your attention away from what you want to do, and on something they want you to do. The people in nursing homes know all about redirection. I was there for over 10 years.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.172 sec, (1)