CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ozonated Water Kills Parasites and Eggs

CoconutLover Views: 2,526
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,326,365

Re: Ozonated Water Kills Parasites and Eggs

Thank you for your reply - I took my first box of Paragone alone; I told myself it was all in my head and it wouldn't do anything: WRONG!!

When I finished that box, by which point I'd found this forum and all the horror stories; I worked myself up into something of a state, but did find the courage to tell my BF. To be fair, he was brilliant about it. His kids had troubles when they were little, and whilst he hadn't really associated this with being a grown up problem - he has agreed to take the treatment course with me.
He is absolutely symptom free and so far he tells me has seen nothing - it's now day 5. With how sick and infested I am I find that hard to believe he's clear but I'm going to have to take his word for it.

My doctors solution was two doses of mebendazole - from reading this site there is not a cats chance in hell that that can work, so today I have ordered 6 more bottles from an online pharmacy so that I can do 19 days morning and night as I have seen on here.

I'm wiping with clove oil not to deter them from laying, but hopefully because I thought clove oil could kill the eggs - and therefore any that are laid can't hatch? Not sure if this logic works but that's my thought process.

I am panicking because the die off seems to be showing no sign of slowing down after nearly a month. Each and every BM is a littered with them. I can still feel them crawling. Despite all the herbs I am taking, and the colonics to wash them out with herbal anti parasite enemas too. How many more are there to come?!

I will look into an ozonator; if the price is reasonable enough I will buy one. I've just found a clinic in London that does ozonated water enemas post a colonic so that's an option too.

Your advice on mental health is very much appreciated - are you like me in that I am now morbidly obsessed with reading everything I can on the subject, only for it to make me feel worse? Every time I see a new remedy I rush off to buy it - it's starting to affect my concentration at work. I must find a way to switch off the obsession and get on with my life. Imagine if I passed a Tapeworm or something, then I'd be in trouble. I will also start going to yoga; and go back to my colouring.

It's a relief to be able to let some of this stuff out, thanks for letting me rant - even though I've told my boyfriend, I'm not sharing any of this detail, or worry, with him. I feel dirty, and like I've let him down.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (2)