CureZone   Log On   Join
At it again (6th liver flush) and more info on liver flushing

monroe444 Views: 361
Published: 3 years ago

At it again (6th liver flush) and more info on liver flushing

Hello flushers (and wanna be flushers),

I'm doing my sixth flush today. Just lots of teeny green stones.

I have discovered something about magnesium citrate. If you put the 5 scoops in water and let it sit for a while, it loses its nastiness. Now it might also lose its flushing power, so someone correct me if I shouldn't be doing this, but it was soooo much easier to get down. Magnesium citrate in huge doses is aversive.

Regarding liver flushes, I read some interesting information:

That being said, if you are disappointed in your flush because you have not released anything at all, it sometimes helps to repeat the olive oil and lemon juice mixture again for a second night. This will often result in exceptional flush results the next day. In this case, loose stones may have been pushed up against your common bile duct, but for whatever reason, there was not enough momentum produced to actually push them out. This is why a repeat of the olive oil and lemon juice procedure can allow a return of momentum, and the stones can finally be released from your body. http://www.sensiblehealth.com/LiverGallbladderFlush.xhtml

And this:

I have read the cleansing procedure and there are variations. The extreme flushes take large amounts of olive oil and lemon juice in the evenings over an hour and it appears to me that these protocols shift the more stubborn large stones. Consequently I was asking the question in order to compare notes. Telman

monroe

PS Following the above, I decided to try a second half cup of olive oil with citrus juice at 5:30 pm because I only got tiny little stones today. Lots of them, but very tiny.

(I started the sixth Liver Flush at 6:45 am and took the first half cup of olive oil and citrus juice at 8:45 am).

By 10:30 pm I was seeing larger stones than I have gotten before, some are dark green and a couple of black ones, so I figure these are older.

I may try flushing like this again - first dose in the morning and a second dose in the evening.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)