CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Maintaining weight loss post MC: experiences please

saigon Views: 1,404
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 232,608

Re: Maintaining weight loss post MC: experiences please

I agree with a lot of nctalley has to say. I've been off the cleanse for over 3 weeks and have lost an additional pound (after my 10 from 12 days on the MC). I'm not quite as strict about my diet as others on here, but I think everything has to do with portions. I found that right off the Master-Cleanse my stomach shrank a lot - I was eating barely 1/2 of what I normally did so instead of stretching it back (like I did the first time) I learned to listen to my body and stop eating when I was just about full (it takes 20 minutes for your body to actually feel full so it's easy to over eat). I also figured out healthy food that I love, but didn't eat regularly before, and started to incorporate it more like hummus (I've eat it several times a week now), cottage cheese, blueberries, apples and when I buy a "snack" I actually read the nutritional info to fingure out which is the better choice. I also try to stick to the "portion size" on snack food - like tortilla chips - the info is there for a reason. I don't feel restricted, but I also feel a lot better by making healthier choices. I also eat more often, about every 3 hours, a nice small snack and two meals a day with my boyfriend.

Hope this helps!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.750 sec, (1)