CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Maintaining weight loss post MC: experiences please

nctalley Views: 1,469
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 232,607

Re: Maintaining weight loss post MC: experiences please

i lost about 10-15lbs during my 10 day fast nearly 2 months ago and have kept it off and dropped a couple more even. i am not a vegetarian and i don't do totally raw, though i haven't had beef or pork in the last 18 years. i just don't crave the crap anymore. i also eliminated caffeine and decreased my alcohol intake a good bit (still like to get my swerve on once in a while though). i stopped using Sugar and try to avoid foods with it, as well as white flour...yeah, i'll take a couple of bites of my man's cookie or cake once in a while, but i don't do my daily chocolate fix anymore and i don't want to. i am buying flourless oat and grain breads, tons of fruit, fresh veggies, almond milk, raw nuts, dried berries, and i am cooking at home more rather than eating out. when i grocery shop i try to avoid processed foods (or things with a ton of ingredients). i won't dare buy juice in a carton, but if i want some oj i just go to jamba juice for a fresh squeezed cup of it. i drink tons of water (always have). i eat smaller meals and snack on healthy stuff. and i excersice, though i have always done that regularly. i used to eat this healthy all the time but forgot how easy it was to get back into it. it's not that hard to do really. good luck! i'm going to do my second cleanse in a few more weeks. can't wait really!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)