CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Maintaining weight loss post MC: experiences please

hveatch2 Views: 1,306
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 232,605

Re: Maintaining weight loss post MC: experiences please

My fiance just came off the cleanse and we had a weekend of being out of town. Healthy eating was not possible all the time. However, he only gained back one pound of what he lost and I believe since he's been back to work that he's lost that one again. He works nights so his eating schedule is all messed up. I think he did some re-evaluating on his eating habits and now he takes juice with him and uses it for his snack at work. When he gets home he used to pig out and then go to bed, talk about hard on your body. Now, if he's hungry when he gets home, he's going to try to juice some fresh fruits or veggies or even the lemonade. The one thing that was interesting was that he lost more weight when he broke his fast. Talk about a confidence booster! He looks incredible and he can't wait for the next fast! I'm on my second day of the cleanse and I am doing good so far. I have noticed that I eat nothing but junk since I'm running everywhere all day, so I think rather than junk I'll probably sub in the lemonade with some healthy juicing and then have a sensible dinner when I come off it. Sorry this was long winded but I just wanted to share, I hope I helped!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)