CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Driving parasites away from the intestines

MIZMAC Views: 2,691
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,322,951

Re: Driving parasites away from the intestines

Some parasites come back to the intestines around the full moon to procreate. That is the optimum time to kill them. 5 days before and 5 days after the full moon. However, my personal experience with using herbs was that I needed to take them for as long as I could tolerate them. I got up to about 45 days before I became so toxic that I had to take a break. I saw a lot of effectiveness at day 24 and after. With herbs, my belief is that you have to build up the toxicity.
However, parasites adapt quickly and after doing a full moon cleanse for several months you may want do a cleanse on the new moon. Experimentation is the name of the game with parasite elimination. There are no hard and fast rules. Keep track by writing things down.
Some parasites do like Sugar and carbs. While the Sugar and carbs feed parasites, it is best not to eat them but during a full moon cleanse you may want to take some Sugar with your protocol to attract them. My personal experience was that I couldn't eliminate sugar from my diet until I had eliminated some type of parasite.It was a dramatic change when I finally eliminated the sugar loving parasite. I lost my craving in about 48 hours. So maybe that explains why I didn't have disseminated parasites.
One suggestion I came across was to mix cayenne pepper and honey and put it in a capsule and then eat several. It didn't work for me but it may work for you.
We are all different. The most toxic thing for me was ground up papaya seeds. I just couldn't tolerate them but others seem to do fine with them. My naturopath recommended them.
My personal philosophy was to try all natural remedies and to see what worked. Sometimes I think it was a combination of things. Get the parasites weak with one thing and then kill them with another.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.422 sec, (1)