Maybe I should've listed the other symptoms that I have/had in relation to candida.
The bowel problems, extreme fatigue, weak neck, tight muscles and brain fog are just a few off the list you mentioned. Other symptoms include/d:
- inflammed joints
- blood test results that showed impaired liver function, before discovering candida I just shrugged it off
- crazy Sugar cravings... on a daily basis around mid day I'd feel shaky and weak until I got a hit of sugar, I'd be eating hundreds of grams on some days in the form of chocolate on some occations.
- real thick yellowey tongue thrush which has cleared up since my diet
- hangover feeling after eating certain foods
- crazy bloating after meals
I did the unofficial spit test which came back extremely positive.
Oh and I had a course of Antibiotics around 5 years ago from where I got bit by a dog.
Are you happy now lol have I proved my worth as a candida sufferer, can I join the club? I was hoping for some helpful advice/suggestions lol