CureZone   Log On   Join
Ways to hide Exfoliative Cheilitis' appearance on your lips?

Aeneum Views: 2,095
Published: 5 years ago

Ways to hide Exfoliative Cheilitis' appearance on your lips?

It's kind of silly but I was wondering if anyone knew any good ways or products you could use to hide the effect of EC on your lips? I'm not talking about managing the condition, I'm talking about hiding the condition and its obvious damage on your lips. Purely cosmetic reasons.

For example: my lips are rather darker as I'm African American (lighter skinned), and you can notice on my upper lip where my lip is not affected (as it's darker there) and where my lips become affected by EC (it's lighter).

I also say this because I'm going to be getting my first job very soon and I'm super nervous about how I'll feel there and want to know if there's like a product or anything I could do to make my lips, specificallly upper lip, look more natural and darker. Hell, I'll even take makeup lol

(ALSO: quick question, does the whole lip laser surgery help with the appearance of Exfoliative Cheilitis?)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)