CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: food distraction

Miss Mew Views: 901
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 232,411

Re: food distraction

I totally relate. I am on day 18 and I cook for my family too. There have been moments that are really hard. I usually sit with them at supper and have my lemonade while they eat. They have been really supportive, so that helps. I just keep reminding myself why I am on this and how much better I feel than I did two weeks ago and that motivates me not to blow it.
Gum is not a good idea because it stimulates your digestive process (the act of chewing) so you will just end up more hungry. Also, you'll be ingesting whatever sugars (or substitutes) are in the gum, so best stay clear.
When you are finding it really hard, try having a cup of mint tea - organic if you can. The craving will pass, and the longer you stay on the cleanse, the easier it gets, even if you are the cook. Just remember why you are doing this, stay focussed on the results and tell yourself it is a really short period of time compared with the span of a year or even a life time. Hang in there...you can do this!
Peace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.594 sec, (1)