CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: On Day 27

Miss Mew Views: 1,013
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 232,388

Re: On Day 27

I'm on day 17 and have been thinking about going 40. But the last 2 days I have been absolutely starving. I don't crave junk at all, and haven't since day 3 or so - just healthy foods. I haven't done the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) the last couple of days because it makes me want to throw up and also I don't seem to get rid of it all and I worry about holding all that salt in. I haven't passed any solids at all in about a week even with the SWF. My skin (face) keeps breaking out though, which tells me I'm not done yet. I would love to be rid of the bags under my eyes and have clear sinuses. Those things are improving slowly but surely. I would like to go 40 but if I'm this hungry from now on, I don't know how long I can go! Well nkress, great accomplishment. I'm taking it day by day for now with my sughts set on 40 as a possible. (I intended to only go 10 days.)Peace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.340 sec, (1)