Re: Agitating The Sheeple : Illusions And More Illusions

glaxony Views: 905
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,323,515

Re: Agitating The Sheeple : Illusions And More Illusions

you do not seem bitter to me
you seem realistic
what you say makes perfect sense

what i am noticing is how many of the sheople who are hungry for awakening, are going around trying to shake everybody else and make it happen

they are trying to get others to wake up to concepts that i began studying and working with thirty years ago, like this is new stuff

many of the ideas were gaining in popularity in the early 20th century before i was even born

i was raised on the power of positive thinking
in the 90's i got on the band wagon of creating my own new better life by staying focused on how wonderful things are

yes there are some wonderful things, like the world nature has created for us to enjoy

it is having to share it with people who are into fighting wars, exploiting resources, monopolizing, creating pollution and being lectured by people who are trying to teach me the same information that i had already gobbled up like candy before they were even born that is making it hard for me to want to stick around

the futility and pointlessness of it all is so apparent to me
i don't see how the human race can make progress unless people start living longer life spans and staying healthy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)