CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Incapacitating exhaustion

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Parasites Hate this!
Many Viruses and Bacteria not only cause infections but also caus...

Simple Seed Based Nutrition
Seed Protein;Supplement; Detox fast and real; Videos at TS...

Safe Natural Anti-Biotic- FREE SHIPPING & 50% OFF
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankindís ...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Berkey Filters - Toxins & Metals
The very best water filters for toxins and metals - f...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Book by Dr. Clark!

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Parasites Hate this!

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Book by Dr. Clark!

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Parasites Hate this!

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Book by Dr. Clark!

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Parasites Hate this!

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 606
Published: 32 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,322,811

Re: Incapacitating exhaustion

Hi there,

Your cleansing, live food and juice feasting (was it 7 juices a day?) prior to the water fasting likely kicked the water fast into high gear, very quickly, with the body getting the message it was ideal time to dig deep, and you hit a place of seriously deep clearing--

I have a strong feeling (and I just now received some intuitive affirmation to this), that you would have passed through this phase, and moved into a better place. Your fast of ten years ago bears no relation to where you are now, just given the recent months cleansing. Juicing promotes deep cleansing, as well as re-mineralization.

The thing with water fasting is that we can move through some pretty heavy suppressed illness, and what not. And for every 'knot' let's say, that's undone, when it's undone, it's undone.†It's a big challenge for anyone to feel like pushing through, when it gets rough--but it's usually a good idea to let 'nature' take its course. Since you were not even over the three day hump, or maybe just- †it is unlikely you were in danger vis a vis electrolytes, or even lacking water--albeit you may have been parched.

In the future, you can absorb water through your skin, such as soaking your feet, or having someone help you to a cool bath.

( I only say cool, because it is now quite hot where I live--of course you would adjust the temperature accordingly)†

If you were really worried about salt imbalance, you could also put some celtic or himayalan (cletic is probably more absorbable) in a footbath. Some people do wvery well, water fasting, who live near ocean, and can swim... You don't have to think of 'breaking the fast'...

You were already doing some heavy work with the C.E's. etc. It sounds to me like you just needed to rest, let go, and see it through. It's unlikely that you were so depleted, so quickly, as to be in any serious trouble. †But that's my impression, from here. And I'm not you. †So, just put it behind you? Most of us have had some extremes, and have been amazed at how one can feel really low, and then, quite soon, feel really fine...

after a few experiences like this, it becomes very clear that we are dealing with stuff in layers and knots, and once it's gone, it's generally gone. If you had ever 'suppressed' in your lifetime, 'feeling sick', say, it could/would have manifested as extreme prostration, and the nausea and vomiting--as a way to clear that, down to even cellular memory. Suppressing is what we are good at, in the sense that people are given drugs to break fevers, etc. etc. when in fact, letting a fever burn up what it is burning up, would be the far healthier choice. But we so often succumb to fear, since that's the prevailing external 'sea' that we're swimming in, informationally.

I suggest reading some more of what I call the fasting masters.

My favourite fasting manual to get geared up is by Edward Purinton. You can google that. The Soil and Health Library has lots of great reading , under the heading "water fasting". Reading more will probably give you more confidence about the ups and downs. Granted, vomiting is a drag, as is feeling helpless. But there is Great healing power in somewhat surrendering to what's arising, if you are able. Stuff comes and goes. You were tested, for certain. But don't let it steal away your faith in the process, and in your own ability to be whole and healthy. †You clearly have good vision, good powers of intent. †Maybe the real test is in letting go.†

Yes, maybe start off easier, to regain your bearings. One day a week, sure. It also sounds like you might want to ease up a little on all that juice and raw food--which is pretty serious alkalization/cleansing, and will definitely kick up the junk and crud. Raw food people who know what's what, who are NOT in the evangelical phase, but more balanced, often talk about pulling back on the cleansing, slowing it down...

For context, my experience is, I've done some short wfasts, and then a 28 and a 21-day also. Now I eat one meal a day, usually, which amounts to a very manageable form of fasting. Time was, I was seriously "low blood-sugar", form childhood. And so on. All my posts are here, on CZ. The 28 day I was sometimes so weary, ( at the same time I made daily meals for my partner, and shopped and so on) , and other times †I was really up, energized and fine. Even so, it's always advised (ideal) †to rest as much as you can. †and get some sun, breathe †well. . .†

This modern thing we are doing, of trying to work, to just carry on, in cities and all that--And water fast is a rather Herculean task.

best wishes,
Chiron

~~~~~~ edit-- I remembered something a previous forum member used to say, that was such precious and well-meant advice, regardless of the situation. He used to say, (and repeatedly stressed these were not his words, but they were wise and true ones), one must have "imperishable patience." I loved that. It's so gracious, and gives the person a respect, a kind of nobility everyone is due, that suggests s/he has already persisted and perservered. Edgar Cayce, the "sleeping prophet" reported that the third dimension is actually patience. !! So, "depth" is patience. Great food for thought in that, it seems to me, of the sort that could sustain a person all the way to a big liberation, water fasting... or not. :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (3)