CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Maintenance Until I Can Afford Better Detox?

monroe444 Views: 859
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,320,982

Re: Maintenance Until I Can Afford Better Detox?

The minimum for parasites you could do is DE if that is all you can afford. Read the testimonials on Amazon and watch people on Youtube. It should give you hope.

I've just been reading on COQ10 in very high doses, see my posts on this, and if you can afford it, it might also help, but it sounds like you might also need L-cysteine and ozonated olive oil, which drives up the cost.

I've had success in the past with just frozen castor oil capsules. I bought organic castor oil, poured it into capsules, and froze it, and took about 5 at a time, just for a short while. Apparently you can do this with frozen cod liver oil capsules too. These will smother parasites.

Whatever you're doing, you've got to make sure your bowels are moving. If you can do enemas, great. The best product I've used for many years to keep me regular has been Renew Life Cleansemore. I don't take it every day, and even when I would get constipated, 1/2 a capsule was enough, 1 was too much. It tastes awful if you open the capsule, though.

Don't parasite cleanse without having a way to get the waste out. To absorb toxins, activated charcoal works and is cheap.

For candida, I pretty much eradicated mine (or at least all symptoms), by taking Yst Management from Vitacost. I eat pretty clean but I love chocolate. It's $27 US but one bottle will last you a long time, one capsule a day on an empty stomach, maybe more at first if your condition is bad.

I believe my intense chocolate cravings (for things like muffins and cookies) were caused by parasites, though. Now that I've killed some parasites, my insatiable cravings are gone.

I hope this helps.

monroe

PS I also don't eat that much Sugar and haven't for many years. Chocolate has been my only vice. I almost never drink anything with Sugar with the exception of a very occasional fruit juice or alcoholic beverage. I switched to red wine because white gave me problems - too sweet. And I don't put Sugar in coffee - maybe a little in tea, but NuNaturals stevia isn't too bad. What I'm trying to say is if you're consuming a lot of sugar, Yst Management may possibly not be enough.

Also, I can't eat gluten and don't like gluten free flour, so that probably helps too. I basically limit anything that turns to sugar in the body, even flour and potatoes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)