CureZone   Log On   Join
No longer a skeptic!

coleenie Views: 1,454
Published: 16 years ago

No longer a skeptic!

I must be honest - I was very skeptical when I first started.

I'm amazed I made it this far. I didn't think I would last more then a day or two!

Yesterday, day 3, was hell for me. I had a migraine, I had body aches - I felt like someone had tossed me down a flight (or two!) of stairs...

This morning I awoke to feeling AWAKE. In the past, I normally slept 10-12 hours, and had about 3-4 cups of coffee in the morning just to get going. Today I needed nothing more then 7 hours of sleep and a cup of lax tea. my body is still sore, but my spirits are high.

also, and this might sound strange, but I know the cleanse is working. how? well I have a ear piercing that was done almost 2 years ago, but my body was rejecting it something horrid. I noticed by just day 2 that the piercing was healed - no more crusties, and I could tug it with out pain. Strange I know, but oddly enough that was the sort of proof I was looking for. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)