CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida sufferer

Preeti37 Views: 464
Published: 28 months ago

Candida sufferer

Hi Dr Bakker
Since february this year I have been suffering from acid reflux, the doctors diagnosis GORD , somac didnt work I turned to home remedies like drinking ginger tea, and was fine on and off, then 3 days ago i ate just tiny bit of pizza, and got bloating , cramps, sounds in the tummy, next day i felt very sick, then a friend recommended me to watch your video, i came along yr book, read it most of the symtoms were towards candida, also I have hypoparathyroidism since childhood , have been noticing tender cheekbones lately but not persistant, low on energy, am on probiotics , prescription med for my condition is calciferol, eating yogurt , did the spit test, came positive to candida, have read half of your book also purchased canXida remove which will come within 20 days as Iam in sydney, do you think I will recover and maintain candida under control, and I have been taking and cooking everything with ginger, now from yesterday i have started taking raw garlic with my food with coconut oil.
please guide me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)