CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Curing gut dysbiosis

Views: 1,745
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,322,314

Re: Curing gut dysbiosis

His gut was sensitive before the dysbiosis.
Tried vit c can't tolerate it, effects his brain.
What helps is antioxidants, keeps circulation moving, tiny amounts of enzyme, cleans the blood of infection, tried garlic with some success in speckles but had to stop when he peaked, did gain weight, can't get him off anti fungal med, tried but can't because he can't tolerate herbs, gastrointestinal silica has helped in the past, hubner gastrointestinal gave some temporary relief. Sea Salt helps to retain water balance if not triggers seizures. Herbs triggers seizures. He has acid reflux bad. He has gut dysbiosis, sibo, right up to mouth. Probiotics have been bad for him, they effected his brain, 15% of population can't tolerate them. Probiotics triggered candida in him and left him on antifungal which I am not happy about but side effects to bad when I stop it. I have seen improvements in him over the last couple of years being on the antioxidant and low dose enzyme. His vitamin d is excellent. He is stuck in pubertal arrest and is a complex case. Much more complex than I have stated, I doubt if you could help him, I came close to loosing him a year or so ago but he has fought back and managed to fight off an infection last winter. He is critically ill.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)