CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New psoriasis drug - wonder if it would help EC

FreeAgentNoob Views: 792
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,322,140

Re: New psoriasis drug - wonder if it would help EC

I agree that it is a good sign, however, if this still doesn't clear up our condition despite being allowed to try it, then it would mean that EC itself is a new kind of unknown membrane disorder, which would totally suck.

May I ask how his social life is doing? I got this many months during my vacation after high school grad, and I cannot imagine getting this during high school because it was a very fun time for me. I'm just about to start college but to be frank, I'm scared. There are just so many things that I/we cannot do comfortably because we are technically limited.

It's also weird that a lot of us here got this at such young ages, and there are even new sufferers as young as I am (I'm 17). I wish you were my mom, my dad and I argued about this and I really feel alone with no support in my family, but life's like that I guess haha.

I wish the best for you, your son and everyone on this forum. No one deserves this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.641 sec, (1)