CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flush update: parasites:(

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

High PPM Colloidal Silver
3000 To 12,000 Ppm Of Atomic Size Particles Penetrate The To...

Nerium Anti-Aging Skin CrŤme
NOW AVAILABLE

Anti-Aging Skin Creme, Wrinkles/Eye Bags, ...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Royal Tea - Digestion, Naturally
Make sure your body has what it needs while ridding i...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Hulda Clark Cleanses

NOW AVAILABLE

Natural Cancer Remedies

End Constipation Now

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Hulda Clark Cleanses

NOW AVAILABLE

Natural Cancer Remedies

End Constipation Now

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

monroe444 Views: 1,663
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,321,571

Re: Liver flush update: parasites:(

Hi Lonzo,

When I took the frozen castor oil a couple of years ago I think I just fasted that day. These days I'm not fasting unless I'm doing an actual liver flush, but I take the castor oil on an empty stomach.

I've added diatomaceous earth but less than a teaspoon - maybe half - because it can turn cement-like if too much is consumed. I may only stay on it for 10 days at a time as per Dr. Axe.

Last night I thought it would also be a good idea to try eating two cups of dried coconut. It takes forevah to eat 2 cups of dried coconut! It seemed like a good idea at the time but this morning nothing happened. I just made a basic macaroon recipe and ate it out of a bowl. Update: It didn't seem to get stuck, as I had feared! I decided to do it again today just for good measure.

I will hopefully continue with coffee enemas during the week and get back to Liver Flushing in a week or so when I have a day to myself. I wish I didn't have to wait though.

When I tried lighter Liver Flushing in the past (I wasn't doing it correctly), I also wasn't sure if I was getting stones, but now I don't think I was at all. The first real flush I did produced hundreds of bright green stones exactly like in the pictures. Maybe on the other tries I got liver flukes, but I'm not sure.

I'm thinking a microscope might be in order, just to see what the bleep the things are.

I don't think you can go too wrong posting on here - I think we're all here because conventional medicine is only good for certain things and our health is in our own hands. Sometimes I think I've posted too much but I'm hoping for answers and lately I've felt pretty frustrated with this process.

I first thought I was dropping weight because I was clearing my liver out but I think it was more from the couple of days of Liver Flushing that I didn't eat.

I do believe though that once the liver is clear, it should be easy (or easier) to maintain a healthy weight. But I'm happy I lost some because I was worried that it was on an upward trend, when last summer I felt I was having trouble keeping weight on (I was very active last summer and I think my vitamin D levels were good from the sun).

Apparently people lose weight when taking diatomaceous earth, so I'm hoping that will happen for me too.

You're a good writer, too! Hope the flushing is going well.

monroe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.641 sec, (2)