CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 7 -- and I'm running out of maple syrup! HELP. PEPE! :-)

mpgirl Views: 1,144
Published: 15 years ago

Day 7 -- and I'm running out of maple syrup! HELP. PEPE! :-)

I have to order my syrup from a company that delivers it in 3 days and I'm almost out (I've ordered it but it probably wont be here until Wednesday.) What do I do? I can't get syrup at my local grocery store, because I'm SURE it wont be organic.... is it ok to use in an emergency?

Yesterday I just didn't feel like making the lemonades, so I just drank water all day... boy that did NOT do me any good. While I wasn't hungry at all, last night I took my senna tea and was up all night, cramping and just feeling horrible. Then this morning, I got up, took my SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) and it still hasn't come out -- this was five hours ago. I also couldn't finish it all -- I felt like I was going to throw up. So, clearly, I don't want to do THAT again (the water only fast).

Yesterday I drank a gallon of water and I was eliminating most of the day (the lovely butt pee). Also, yesterday was the first day that I really experienced detox symptoms, which is weird. Furry tongue, headache, backache, skin breaking out. It's like it took a Water Fast to bring on the detox... what's that all about?

Suggestions?

mp

©ÜÉÖÖēôľá_Original_Message_ĺÄöĹěĘ꼨Ôį©

I have to order my syrup from a company that delivers it in 3 days and I'm almost out (I've ordered it but it probably wont be here until Wednesday.) What do I do? I can't get syrup at my local grocery store, because I'm SURE it wont be organic.... is it ok to use in an emergency?

Yesterday I just didn't feel like making the lemonades, so I just drank water all day... boy that did NOT do me any good. While I wasn't hungry at all, last night I took my senna tea and was up all night, cramping and just feeling horrible. Then this morning, I got up, took my SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) and it still hasn't come out -- this was five hours ago. I also couldn't finish it all -- I felt like I was going to throw up. So, clearly, I don't want to do THAT again.

Suggestions?

mp

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)