CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 9...Help please from experienced MCers

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
pepe Views: 1,389
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 232,003

Re: Day 9...Help please from experienced MCers

Theres is nothing to figure out and there are not going to be any clearcut answers to any of your questions as everybody is different and has different levels of toxidity. Simply it will be what it will be for >you<. Just be comforted in the "fact" that you are doing yourself a world of good.

Use your intuition and don't sabotage yourself by whining or putting any negative spin on any of your detox symptoms or start putting a limit on how long you will go. My original goal on my 1st Master-Cleanse was 2 weeks and I wound up doing 40 days. Take any detox symptoms as a good sign that your system is getting rid of some nasties.

The wisdon is that if you start getting some detox symptoms is to significantly up both your water and lemonade intake to keep things moving out. In extreme cases while Mister B is dead set against enemas I have heard of folks getting instant relief from an enema during a heavy detox crisis. Make sure that your are well hydrated by drinking water in addition to the lemonade. Doing the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) every morning is also very desireable as it is a very efficient way to keep thing moving out and cleanse your whole GI tract top to bottom.

The wisdom is never to end on a low and to grin and bear it and do an enema or up your fluid intakes till it's over and you have gotten rid of what ever was causing you to have the detox symptoms.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Theres is nothing to figure out and there are not going to be any clearcut answers to any of your questions as everybody is different has different levels of toxidity. Simply it will be what it will be for >you<. Just be comfroted in the "fact" that you are doing yourself a world of good.

Use your intuition and don't sabotage yourself by whining or putting any negative spin on any of your detox symptoms or start putting a limit on how long you will go. My original goal on my 1st Master-Cleanse was 2 weeks and I wound up doing 40 days. Take any detox symtoms as a good sign that your system is getting rid of some nasties.

The wisdon is that if you start getting some detox symptoms is to significantly up both your water and lemonade intake to keep things moving out. In extreme cases while Mister B is dead set against enemas I have heard of folks getting instant relief from an enema during a heavy detox crisis. Make sure that your are well hydrated by drinking water in addition to the lemonade. Doing the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) evey morning is also very desireable as the is a very efficient way to keep thing moving out and cleanse your whole GI tract top to bottom.

The wisdom is never to end on a low and to grin and bear it and do an enema or up your fluid intakes till it's over and you have gotten rid of what ever was causing you to have the detox symptoms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.640 sec, (2)