CureZone   Log On   Join
How long to fast?

Miss Mew Views: 341
Published: 16 years ago

How long to fast?

I have done cleanses before, but this is my first fast. I am on day 8 of Master-Cleanse and feeling pretty good. The worst part for me is that I miss eating - I love to cook and enjoy the complex textures of food and spice. Ah well. *sigh*
I have been trying to guage where my body is at in the cleansing process based on pepe's post in the FAQ. Hard to say. Are there stronger physical clues that will help me determine this? I generally had pretty good food habits - no red meat, almost no alcohol, no refined grains, worst habits were (are) cafe-latte with Sugar and any form of chocolate. I was probably not too bad going in. I'd like to try to get my sinuses clear. Right side still blocked - and I wonder: does it take to stage 4 to really clean house? I guess I'm thinking if I go 10 days but could benefit exponentially from going only 5 more, why not? What would be optimum without having to go the whole 40? (Don't think I can handle that- especially while still cooking for my family...)Any insights and thoughts, personal experiences relating to timing/stages/rhythms of fasting and cleansing much appreciated. Peace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)