I suggest you get your ph level checked. You will find your acidic and have acidosis. Nothing will get rid of the fungus till you make your body more alkaline.
Fast on a all fruit diet to detox your self. A Water Fast but it causes horrible detox systoms. The reason you are so acidic is because of your diet and the toxins fungus gives off they both make you acidic and shut down your natural detox systems like the liver,kidneys,lymphatic system,andreal glands.
Or you can ignore my advice and stay toxic for another 10 years till the fungus kills you.
If you want more information look up dr robert morse on youtube