CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the lie so big and so flat as my ass.

ChaztheMeatHead Views: 1,481
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,317,937

Re: the lie so big and so flat as my ass.

Yes, Jesus didn't destroy the money changers or their money. And money and its changers have caused so much death and destruction in this world.

And I agree that not all the lies we've been told were intentional. Some were, and some weren't.

I don't know how those H blocks were cut or formed. Some say by laser and some say by chisel. Both seem impossible in some way.

I recently did some research into giants that were all over the world, and it seems like they could have been the ones who built some of these ancient structures. But I can't say for sure who made them. I've raised the standard for evidence since studying law.

It seems the more I learn, the less I can say I know for sure in a lot of cases. The evidence points in a certain direction, but I need more evidence to believe it.

So you and I agree in a lot of ways I think. What are your thoughts on what you said and asked?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.391 sec, (1)