CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 90% raw

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 1,429
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,316,873

Re: 90% raw

Hi Lili, I've found this past year I have gravitated to eating lots of watercress. It's partly the cost that inclined me that way at first--all the baby 'greens' that were mixed colours I was eating have skyrocketed. I don't know, i just intuit watercress is very good. I too find avocado to be essential. And coconut. What an amazing food Avo is. One of my favourite meals is artufo mango, banana, lime juice, avocado, orange and cilantro. It's the perfect 'raw food' combo wit the avo. Also, I eat a LOT of cilantro chutney I make with ginger, cilantro and fresh grated coconut and acv. Sea Salt and a medjool date (they too cost a fortune now) for sweetness. I eat it like it (woops, i mean the avo salad) is main meal salad and dessert, all in one, and it feels very good. Through the winter I could eat the chutney with some rice and veg. and not feel deprived of salad.

C.

chick peas too are another staple, these days. seems there's no end to things to do with them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)